• In-Dash Audiophile CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver
• Power Output:
Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
• CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
• In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
• Full-DOT three-line LCD text display
• Bluetooth for hands-free calling & wireless music streaming
• Pandora® Internet radio control with iPhone
• App Mode offers limited control of music apps through iPhone connection
• 2-way iPod control
• Voltage display shows an accurate reading of your electrical
• Variable color illumination lighting with 210,000 options
• Theft-deterrent, detachable faceplate
• Wireless remote control
• 16-band equalizer with separate left and right channel control
• 3-way crossover network
• high- and low-pass filters & subwoofer level control
• 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub — switchable to high, mid, low)
• 1-year Warranty
It’s a great head unit with ultimate features. The features it provides it’s really unbeatable with its cost. Customers who use it they are highly satisfied.
It has many tweaks to customize your taste; you can adjust highs, mids, and lows all separately. It’ has over 210,000 colors to match the illumination in any car. You can customize key illumination and display illumination separately. Anti-dust design prevents dust from entering the mechanism.
Do you want to read the comparison review of Alpine CDE-HD149BT vs. Pioneer DEH-80PRS?
Check this out, if you want to read
Pioneer DEH-80PRS provides amazing sound quality with its advanced features. Trust me this car stereo will not disappoint you ever. Pioneer made it to delight their customers.
- Extraordinary high fidelity sound
- Tons of control over your audio
- Fourth-order crossovers
- Three-way network function
- Easy to use the menu
- Hard to see the display if in direct sunlight
This Pioneer DEH 80PRS is a car head unit which able to inputs audio from various sources and can able to drives a collection of amplifiers and speakers to produce crisp and clear audio.
This single din car audio head unit powered by a 12-volt battery, it’s been in the market around for a couple of years and getting very positive and overwhelming feedback from the users.
Who this product for?
Well, it has plenty of features, for this reason, we can’t say that this single car head unit could for only one purpose instead users from different categories be able to use this Pioneer DEH-80PRS single din car head unit.
As this car head unit is compatible with the applications for smart devices like Apple products and Android, so people who do use iPhone over the android also be able to use this car head unit by taking full of fun.
What’s you will get out of the box?
Pioneer DEH-80PRS comes with two microphones, one of which is for Bluetooth and cellular hands-free calling and another one for Auto EQ.
Besides, you also will get a remote control which is provided in the box.
However, you will find an SD card slot with this car stereo, though it’s doesn’t come with an SD card as part of its the package.
It has features to be compatible with various third-party devices.
You can play music from your phone by using Bluetooth feature of this car stereo. You can control directly iPod and other small devices via this single din head unit.
In addition, it also offers other basics features like custom background images, various illumination colors which will help you to adjust it according to light.
Moreover, it’s able to produce incredible sound quality because of its Low-Mid-and High-frequency audio ranges.
As we know Pioneer is one of the kings of the music industry and also they have been manufacturing car audio products successfully for a long time. Choosing Pioneer brand for factory update is undoubtedly is a good choice.
However, Pioneer DEH-80 PRS is one of the best creation of them in their car head unit category. Considering its a vast range of functionality this Pioneer DEH 80 PRS really worth it for your
Hello! This is David a Basshead and Car Audio lover. I love Car Audio from my teenage time. I thought It would be great If I make a site on Car Audio, and then “Car Music Lab” has been started. Professionally I am a Car Audio installer.
And, Yeah Life is fun with Car Audio.