As a music lover, I always like searching for the perfect companions what can deliver the exact output. I always want to be tranquil with the great pieces of devices. Even a few days ago I was Lil bit busy finding the best amplifier. To get the best services, I tried some of the renowned brand’s amplifiers. But unfortunately, I haven’t got the right one what I wanted. After doing random searches, finally, I’ve got an awesome one. The name of the best car amplifier I’ve met ever is Rockford Fosgate R500X1D.So today I’m here to introduce you the great one you’ll never want to miss.
The Prime R500X1D is a Class-D mono amplifier as there is an efficiency Class-D circuit topology. It is a 500 Watt monoblock amplifier. For this, the power rating is 2 Ohms. When the power rating is 4 Ohms, the watts is 300. To make it cool the manufacturing company has planned to put an Aluminium heatsink in it. The amplifier can be mounted anywhere as there’re some well-positioned mounting screws. There’s An LED in it which signals brightly and betokens about the power supply.
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms,
- The perfect Frequency response level of this model is 20Hz to 250Hz.
- A wired designed remote which can be a controller of the EQ from the driver’s seat.
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A.
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V.
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top-mounted control panel.
- High-efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system.
- Weight (pounds) 5.09.
- Width (inches) 8-1/2.
- Height (inches) 2.
- Depth (inches) 7-3/8.
- Parts warranty (year) 1.
- Labor Warranty (year) 1.
Short Circuit Protection:
Everything has been fixed in the amplifier correctly so that it works well. Thinking about its durability and performance, the manufacturing company has tried to put an impressive system of circuit protection in it. Excessive current or current beyond the acceptable level can destroy the lovable one. So the company set a short circuit protection system which can detect overflow. As soon as an over-current detected, the device takes steps and breaks the circuit to keep it safe.
REL’s success is more likely to depend on High-Level Inputs. Using the High-Level Input, instead of the Low-Level Input, and connecting to the speaker output terminals of the amplifier is one of the real secrets of REL’s success. When the High-Level input is used, the REL is fed the same signal that the main speakers are receiving. Connecting to the High-Level input on the REL from the amplifier, a user easily can capture the sonic signature of the central system, including the tonal balance and timing cues of the entire electronics chain. So this is a notable point and together with REL’s Active Bass Controller (ABC) which ensures far superior system integration of the sub-bass with the primary system.
It is known that overheat can interrupt its working efficiency, thinking about this issue, there’s an aluminium heatsink. The purpose of the heatsink is to remove and dissipate heat energy from the power transistors or power ICs in the power amplifier there’s an. In other words, The objective of the heat dissipation is to limit the temperature of the power transistor to a safe value. Conduction, convection and radiation are the three ways of working here. It may use the mentioned way to keep the equipment fit.
An LED Indicator:
An LED power or protect indicator in the amplifier. When the unit is turned on the LED ignites blue light. It illuminates red if the thermal or short circuit protection circuit is engaged, and when it happens, the amplifier automatically turns off. Can be Mounted anywhere: There’re mounting screws in the amplifier which help to mount the amplifier anywhere, vertically or horizontally. But need to be conscious about that, the amplifier shouldn’t be mounted in an engine compartment as it can be harmed.
Outlying of Speaker:
One pair of nickel-plated screw speaker output terminals on the amplifier which will serve up to 8 AWG speaker wire. On the other hand, A speaker level input is available. By using this amplifier can easily be added to a factory radio or a receiver with no preamp outputs.
- It looks compact, small & splendid.
- It has a secure installation system.
- It delivers mighty sounds which makes it great.
- Adjustable frequency and phase.
- Adjustable base control.
- Never gets hot.
- Affordable price.
- Small package.
- Superb hookup system and it can easily be mounted anywhere.
- Quickly can turn the gain up and down from the driver’s seat.
- Has the ability to provide a very sturdy feeling.
- Well built on.
- The blue light on the amp and remote is too bright to tolerate at night.
- The counter-sunk mounting holes, combined with low-quality screws.
What’s in the box:
- Mono Subwoofer Amplifier.
- Remote Punch Level Control module.
- A remote Punch Level Control cable which is 18″. There’s an RJ-25 connector on both ends.
- 6″ Speaker level input harness.
- 3mm Allen Wrench.
- A set of self-tapping screws. There are four 3/4″ and Two 1/2″ Self-tapping screws in the collection.
- 4 Flat washers
- A manual for installation & operation. The manual has been written in five languages.
- A verification certificate of the amplifier.